kdf_333's blog

yeah maybe one day i'll write enough book reviews for a blog but not now.

I use my Shelafri account(http://www.shelfari.com/kdf_333) more for keeping track of the books i've read or want to read. i use Goodreads ( https://www.goodreads.com/kdf_333) more for social networking because a lot of my coworkers use it. I just found out about this site and decided to give it a whirl.

I am an average book loving gal. i love to read fiction. I love mysteries, romance, certain sci-fi, and certain YA. I work at my public library (since 2006) doing a variety of things. I also work at a dress store part time to pay for my addiction of clothes & accessories. From middle school to my first year in college i worked in my school libraries. i only got paid in college. i have to yearly purge my collection of books and get rid of the ones i know i will not read. i keep most of my nonfiction Christian growth books or biographies, and reference material. i also keep my trivia books or personality quiz type books.

that is all for now.

Killer Mousse (A Della Cooks Mystery #1)

Killer Mousse (A Della Cooks Mystery #1) - Melinda Wells so i think this, my last foodie mystery that i read for the month, is the best one yet. lots of recipes, a good mystery, adult characters that are not too silly or annoying and a bit of romance. i did tend to skip over the very detailed pages describing what she was cooking but if you are a good enough cook/baker those alone would have been enough for you to figure out how to make the dishes she cooked on the tv show and for her cooking school. i did figure out who the killer was but there was a bit of a twist. hope the next one int he series is just as good.

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are