kdf_333's blog

yeah maybe one day i'll write enough book reviews for a blog but not now.

I use my Shelafri account(http://www.shelfari.com/kdf_333) more for keeping track of the books i've read or want to read. i use Goodreads ( https://www.goodreads.com/kdf_333) more for social networking because a lot of my coworkers use it. I just found out about this site and decided to give it a whirl.

I am an average book loving gal. i love to read fiction. I love mysteries, romance, certain sci-fi, and certain YA. I work at my public library (since 2006) doing a variety of things. I also work at a dress store part time to pay for my addiction of clothes & accessories. From middle school to my first year in college i worked in my school libraries. i only got paid in college. i have to yearly purge my collection of books and get rid of the ones i know i will not read. i keep most of my nonfiction Christian growth books or biographies, and reference material. i also keep my trivia books or personality quiz type books.

that is all for now.

Clean Eating Made Simple: A Healthy Cookbook with Delicious Whole-Food Recipes for Eating Clean - Rockridge Press it was a free ebook. no new info but i like it. it explained clean eating simply and cited sources. then it has a bunch of recipes to help get you started. each recipe is labeled to let you know if it fits special diets like gluten free or vegan. each recipe also has notes that tell you what benefits the ingredients have like ginger helps inflammation.

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are